Does anyone know where to obtain an affidavit form for dispute?

gensopesmerga
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys, got a dispute open and have been asked by PayPal to upload an affidavit form, but there doesn't seem to be any form to download on PayPal platform? Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Kind regards

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

CheriB209
New Community Member

And there is no form to upload and it probably wouldn’t let you do it anyways I try to upload a picture of a dress that was sent that I did not ordered for a dispute and the website wouldn’t even let you upload your photos I would not recommend using PayPal anymore as they let Crookes use their website and they don’t care 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jackie

Hello @gensopesmerga,

Thank you for visiting the PayPal Community. I am sorry to hear that you are unable to download the affidavit and I would like this to be further reviewed for you. As we are unable to discuss account specifics here, please reach out to our Customer Service team. You can reach our Customer Service at the bottom of any PayPal page by clicking “Help & Contact”. Be sure to follow the prompts that best describe your inquiry to be sure you get to the correct team for assistance. You may also contact us over private Facebook message or a direct message on Twitter. Response times may be delayed and we appreciate your patience during this time. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused!

Thank you for your time and I hope that you have a good day.

-Jackie
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving it a kudos.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.