I am receiving multiple letters from paypal credit saying im in debt. I have no paypaycredit account. I have tried multiple routes to speak to paypal to try and confirm that someone has not created an account in my name. I cannot speak to a real human. If anyone working for paypal checks these posts please please advise. So far customer service has been a ridiculous joke
1 REPLY 1
Paypal credit phone number in link.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Case for faulty item closed in my favour. Now seller wants the item back. Do I have to return it? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Refund cancelled how do I get my money as no items & it's definitely looking a dodgy company in Security and Fraud Archives
- How do I appeal a closed case when I did not receive the service paid for? in Transactions Archives
- Customer fraud in Security and Fraud Archives
- Lenovo laptop issues in Security and Fraud Archives