Hi i opened a dispute with paypal to get a refund on an item i had purchased.Never done this before and received an e mail to escalate it but did it through the sellers page,now my dispute is closed can anyone tell me how i get round this as when i go to do it again i only get the options of received wrong item but it still has not arrived? Any help would be appreciated thanks
Disputes & Chargebacks
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Has anyone else had a request time out when attempting to enroll a security key? in Managing Account Archives
- Unauthorized ATM withdrawals with PayPal debit card dispute says they were authorized denied in Security and Fraud Archives
- BA tickets & Paypal in Security and Fraud Archives
- Dispute. No goods received in Security and Fraud Archives
- July 2023 new scam, Dispute scam, did not close dispute/personal data leak: in Security and Fraud Archives