That's an excellent question. If you're referring to a dispute, you can find the case details in the Resolution Center by clicking on the case ID. If you're referring to an account limitation, you can visit the Resolution Center and select Go to Account Limitations for more information. It's best to use the PayPal website instead of the app to ensure you have full functionality when viewing the Resolution Center.
I hope this helps!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Online outlet not responding to my request to return. Do I have any grounds to open a dispute? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Unfortunate Outcome: Case Settled in Favor of Scammer/Buyer - Seeking Support and Advice in Security and Fraud Archives
- Fraudulent Seller gave False tracking number - Paypal too stupid to realise in Security and Fraud Archives
- Account limited due to hacking, unable to remove limitation since I can't add my own bank account in Security and Fraud Archives
- Account used without my permission - £2000+ spent in Security and Fraud Archives