Buyer didnt respond to paypal dispute he opened
So a buyer bought a perfume of me. He received it then made a claim its not as described told him i can refund you but you need to send it back. Paypal reviewed case and gave him until 19 may (today) to respond. He didnt respond and his time is up. What happens now to the pending funds who wins the case?
Disputes & Chargebacks
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- July 2023 new scam, Dispute scam, did not close dispute/personal data leak: in Security and Fraud Archives
- Is there anyway they will re-open a dispute in Security and Fraud Archives
- Scam website camping.supplies.shop.com in Security and Fraud Archives
- Do disputes need to be closed before a buyer can refund me? in Security and Fraud Archives
- paypal is **bleep** in Transactions Archives