Account limited

Shahzoor
Contributor
Contributor
I have Just created my new PayPal account, and i have received notice within few minutes of activating ny account that,your account is limited,u can't use your account further..
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MCanavan88
Contributor
Contributor
Me also. Ever since I opened this PayPal account. I haven’t been able to use it at all. I’m restricted left and right. If it’s not for this it’s for that. Now they need to confirm my second debit card by making a transaction of $1.98 from the card I’m adding and there is supposed to be a 4 digit code is the transaction name but it’s been a few months and all I’ve received is a CodeNinja $1.98 that went thru and no code. I don’t get paper statements I have online statements and even those pdf statements show nothing but CodeNinja $1.98 and I’ve tried countless attempts to figure this out. And nothing. I can’t get off restriction for the life of me. It’s insane/ what is the point of this? Just get a bank account this is like pushing thru Fort Knox with a toothpick.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.