Account limitation

slajke
Contributor
Contributor
pjO4UaX

Hi, for the second time my paypal account gets a limit and now it has a limit forever.
Of course, he got a limit for nothing, because paypal employees have nothing to do with their lives, so they limit innocent people's accounts. But ok, I lost $100 there and now I wonder if I will be able to access that money anyway?
I read that after 180 days I will be able to access some funds, but I don't understand which ones.
Also, where can I contact paypal so they can explain why is my account  limited because they limited it for the second time for no reason like they do for first time. 
Thank you!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

HopefulToad
Contributor
Contributor

No. What's most likely is that they have an automated system that's deeply flawed, flagging people's accounts as fraudulent for no reason. The email I got claims that they decided to ban me "after review", but there was no time for a review. The ban happened immediately after creating my account. It was automated and erroneous, and they need to fix their system.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@slajke 

It says you violated Acceptable Use Policy, there is a potential that you won’t get the money back. PayPal may seize it for liquidated damages.

Please read:

PayPal Acceptable Use Policy

Actions We May Take if You Engage in Any Restricted Activities

To contact customer service:     

https://www.paypal.com/hr/smarthelp/contact-us      

Click “Message Us” or “Call Us” option on the bottom.   

Or reach out to PayPal at Facebook or Twitter:    

PayPal on Facebook

PayPal on Twitter

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

slajke
Contributor
Contributor

Sir i understand that but funny thing is that i got limitation for lit nothing nothing .

So funny like 2 days before that limitation i got also limited with 790$ inside and i cash out that.

24h after i deposit 100$ and they limit it again 

Its so easy to pull peoples money like that.

Login to Me Too

slajke
Contributor
Contributor

Also to do this thing even worse "

We're sorry, but this option isn't available at this time.
Please select another option on our Contact Us page." 
I cant even contact hahahah
I dont understand point of this platform??
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@slajke 

You can't contact customer services because you have been banned.

Everyone who posts on here about being limited always says that they had broken no rules. However Paypal do not ban you for 0 reason. What would be the point? They make far more money from you using your Paypal account than interest on any held money.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

HopefulToad
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass Except they are banning people for no reason. I got banned for creating a business account. It was banned instantly. There was no time for me to have possibly broken the rules.

Their system is broken.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HopefulToad 

Yep Paypals ambition is to ban everyone for no reason, then they can close down and go home 😉

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

HopefulToad
Contributor
Contributor

No. What's most likely is that they have an automated system that's deeply flawed, flagging people's accounts as fraudulent for no reason. The email I got claims that they decided to ban me "after review", but there was no time for a review. The ban happened immediately after creating my account. It was automated and erroneous, and they need to fix their system.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.