Account Limitaions, UK, failed verification
A personal account has to be in one persons name, you can't change account ownership.
So if it was in your name then regardless of who used it before you took over it would have been an illegally opened minor account unfortunately.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Update my name (First - last name) in Managing Account Archives
- I cancelled my mobile number. How do I remove it from my PayPal account? in Managing Account Archives
- Account Limited // Being a pain in the head // PayPal won't help in Security and Fraud Archives
- locked out of my account with no way of getting it back in Managing Account Archives
- Bank card registration! in Managing Account Archives