wordpress paypal pro plugin error when i setup all API Details then this error come ?

devendra00950
Contributor
Contributor

wordpress paypal pro plugin error when i setup all API Details then this error come ? This transaction cannot be processed. (Transaction Error) something is wrong

this is my site https://santamedical.com/checkout/

i am using sandbox account

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Justin
Hi @devendra00950

I tested your site today and I received back a different error.

"{"error":"invalid_token","error_description":"The token passed in was not found in the system"}"

Check the following :

1. The account your using in the back-end of your site needs to be a US or UK sandbox account, with payments pro enabled on the account. If you have only created a new account recently, be advised that there is known issue with new account creations where payments pro is not enabled by default, even though the system advises it has been enabled.

2. The error suggests that the token for the checkout was not recognized and this normally happens when the token is created in the sandbox initally and then attempted to be executed in our production environment or vice-versa. Check the log for the solution your using to determine the reason.

You may also need to contact the developer who created the plugin your using for support.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.