vendor account does not have a confirmed email address.

Prudhvirajdandi
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting this error: vendor account does not have a confirmed email address. I tried to confirm my email address still I am not getting the notification. Sandbox PayPal Merchant ID [removed]

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

TonyTam
Contributor
Contributor

Try to add another email address to your paypal account. And click to confirm it.

Then make it primary after confirmation.

You can add up to seven email addresses.

yahoo.com / gmail.com / hotmail.com / outlook.com / gmx.net / yahoo.co.uk etc. works perfectly in most countries

Login to Me Too

Prudhvirajdandi
Contributor
Contributor

Still, I didn't receive any notification to confirm this mail.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

I've confirmed the primary email address on this account and also verified the account.

Note : All email communication from / within our sandbox environment are not sent to external email addresses. They will all be sent to the "notifications" section of your developer account - https://developer.paypal.com/developer/notifications

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

derekliu
New Community Member

I am seeing the same problem and no idea what is it about? Could someone shed some light on this? Regards!

Login to Me Too

Patrick864
New Community Member
I'm having the same problem, really frustrating, I think I'll just integrate a different checkout
Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Apologies for the delay in responding, I was out of office on holidays.

If the error you're seeing is "vendor account does not have a confirmed email address" this means the account which is to receive the payment does not have a confirmed email address. Check the confirmation status of the email address and if it's not confirmed, complete the confirmation process or share the merchant id for your sandbox account and I'll manually confirm it for you.

note : all email communication within our sandbox environment is not sent to external email addresses. Instead, all emails are sent to the "notifications" section of your developer account.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.