trouble getting live keys to work

mat15
Contributor
Contributor

hi there !

I'm having trouble getting the 'live' api keys to work for my new site, it works just fine in sandbox, and i have a second older site set up with 'live' api keys which work fine! but for some reason it's not working on my new site.

Any help will do thank you 🙂

mat

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MTS_Justin
Hello,

If the sandbox keys worked fine in sandbox, the production keys should do the same in production. Ensure you're submitting the requests to the correct endpoint. All sandbox endpoints will contain "sandbox" in the endpoint name.

If you're using a third-party solution, check that "test" or "sandbox" mode is not enabled in the payment module settings.

Best place to start troubleshooting is checking the logs for the solution you're using to determine what API response is being returned from PayPal. Also check the logs for the requests you're submitting, they should show the endpoint where the requests are being sent.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

mat15
Contributor
Contributor

thank you for the help !

i'll work it out from here

thank you

Login to Me Too

mat15
Contributor
Contributor

hi there again, i've had a word with my website script dev and he said this

"" 

Your live keys are not valid http://prnt.sc/noqtmh maybe your app is still in sandbox mode you need to change its mode to live if its already in the live mode then there is something wrong with keys you will have to contact paypal support in order to find out.

Also Test mode is developer mode and if its working in sandbox mode it should work in the live mode. you can ask paypal support regarding that as well. ""

can you help please ? it should work because i have it in live mode.

thank you 🙂 

Login to Me Too

mat15
Contributor
Contributor

could i get a little help with this please, it should work but doesn't, i have live keys on others sites which work fine i just don't know why not on this one 

thank you 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.