support for sandbox account

esicilia
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I've created a sandbox account to test a web application test- gestpay- business @ gmail.com. In the control panel the account is unconfirmed. Could you please confirm my account? 

When I try to send a payment I receive the following error message "Errore elaborazione in PayPal - 10001 - Error code: 4710"

Furthermore could you verify if there is something wrong with my account? 

thanks 

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

MTS_joaquim
Hello @esicilia,

I have confirmed your account. Could you please try again and provide the full response of the error (header included if you have it) in order to allow me to see where does it come from if the error persist.
Login to Me Too

esicilia
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_joaquim,

thanks , This morning I had the opportunity to confirm my account from the developer console.

Now I'm facing with another problem:

I'm integrating paypal on Gestpay (Sella Bank https://www.gestpay.it/) but when i pay with a buyer sandbox account the order is automatically refund, when I pay with the form created on paypal backoffice it works.

Could you help me to understand what I missed?

thanks again

Login to Me Too

MTS_joaquim

Hello @esicilia,

Did you correctly created the account from our developer dashboard (https://developer.paypal.com section Sandbox>accounts). Indeed, creating an account unsing simply sandbox.paypal.com can cause some issue as the developer.paypal.com account creation tool process some additional modification during account creation (adding a fake payment card and bank etc).

Can you please provide an example of this error occuring if it persist (with API response, date/time of the issue, eventually IDs of transaction etc).

Login to Me Too

esicilia
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_joaquim,

unfortunately I've created the account from sandbox.paypal.com (i followed this guide http://docs.gestpay.it/oth/paypal.html).

By using the Gestpay gateway the unique message that I receive is the following message:

Operazione eseguita con una versione di TEST di GestPay
GestPay ha ricevuto una richiesta di autorizzazione per un ordine di pagamento a vostro favore.

Dati del negozio
     Codice Esercente:GESPAY69026
     Ragione Sociale:Esercente Test

Dati del pagamento
     Data ora:21/03/2018 17:15:58
     Divisa:EUR
     Importo:11,50
     Codice da voi attribuito all'ordine di pagamento: p*pal-34az85ord1917
     Codice GestPay attribuito da Banca Sella all'ordine di pagamento: 95
     La richiesta ha avuto esito negativo.
     Causa della mancata autorizzazione: 10001 -

Dati dell'acquirente
     Sistema di pagamento utilizzato: PayPal
     Nome dell'acquirente:
     Indirizzo email dell'acquirente:

I'm supposing that the data indicated into the gestpay documentation are not enough,  i'm sending amount (how much pay) and currency , shopping transaction id (i'm generating that).

In the merchant account foreach payment I found the payment and the the refund with the same amount.

The last test I made has the following data:

amount : 11,50

order details :  p*pal-34az85ord1917-Esercente Test di Sicilia-94

transaction id : 7NM60847632664456

date and time : 21.03.2018  17.15.57 GMT +1

invoice id: p*pal-34az85ord1917-Esercente Test di Sicilia-94

custom: 148595450

I've no other log.

Login to Me Too

esicilia
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

Gestpay is segnaling me that my account GESPAY69026 is unauthorized to call GetTransactionDetails  method could you verify? 

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too

MTS_joaquim
Hello @esicilia,
The account is correctly set up for getTransactionDetail. I would suggest you to go into this account settings, remove the API authorisation for gestpay and re-add them to see if the issue persist.
If it does, could you provide a complete API response from PayPal with timestamp to allow me investigate further?
Regards,
Login to Me Too

esicilia
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @MTS_joaquim,

Thanks for your support. 

I removed from my account the connection to the third party API (this is the page where I removed that https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/customerprofileweb?cmd=%5fprofile%2dremove%2dauthorization ), now everything is clearlist.png

Now if I try to reinsert the third part API i receive the following message :

service.png

my account is test-gestpay-business <at> gmail.com

could you verify please? 

Login to Me Too

MTS_joaquim
Unfortunately, it seems that there was an issue on the API authorization entry and it did not clear properly (even though it does not appear, it is not correctly unlinked).

The best way to solve this is to recreate a Sandbox Business account from scratch on developer.paypal.com (Section sandbox > accounts).
Note : you don't need it to be a real email, you can put "test-gestpay-business <at> test.com".
Could you please try this and re-add the API authorization?
Login to Me Too

esicilia
Contributor
Contributor

unfortunately when I try to delete the account I receive the following error message:

Something went wrong. One or more sandbox accounts could not be deleted. Try again.If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: 750da780b1748

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.