"Things don't appear to be working at the moment" page after successful subscription

nrgill28
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to use PayPal for subscriptions on my website, and when I approve a subscription created with the subscriptions REST API everything goes as normal until I get to the end. After it's approved, PayPal shows me a page saying "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." instead of returning me to the return URL I set in the application settings. The subscription is completed though, I receive the webhook for the event and everything else seems to work fine. I've followed the subscriptions basic integration tutorial from the developer docs exactly and even after extensive searching I haven't found anyone who's had the same issue.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

nrgill28
Contributor
Contributor

Nevermind. The integration documentation doesn't include you're able to specify the return URL from within the REST API. It helps to read all the documentation 😐.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

nrgill28
Contributor
Contributor

Nevermind. The integration documentation doesn't include you're able to specify the return URL from within the REST API. It helps to read all the documentation 😐.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.