"Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time"

DGLcsGaming
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

i was trying to integrate the PayPal Express Checkout Client side function into my website/chrome-extension, and when i try to test it in the sandbox mode to purchase the item in the demo(https://developer.paypal.com/demo/checkout), it gives me this error : "Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time. Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay."
please note that i used a correct sandbox client id and demo was in the sandbox mode, and i've called the PayPal customers support and they said i should submit a ticket here which i did (Ref 180927-000242) and it's been 2 days now without any response.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
-Faisal Ghoul.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

DGLcsGaming
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone please?
Login to Me Too

MTS_Stefan
Hello there,
We are sorry to hear that it sometimes takes a bit for us to reply to you.
But I am certain you will have a reply this week the latest.
Other wise, if you provide the EC-Token for your sandbox attempt, I can tell you why it failed.
Regards,
Stefan
Login to Me Too

DGLcsGaming
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for replying, the ticket was already solved the issue few days ago, the issue was my account wasn't able to receive funds, the support guy said he fixed it for the sandbox account but left me a note saying "Note: You still need to contact Customer Support to activate recieving funds in your LIVE account.". I sent them an email few days ago but still no reply.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.