paypal sandbox webhook status pending

HelpInDev
New Community Member

When I complete a payment with PayPal using a sandbox account, webhook events are listed as "Pending" with an orange icon in the "Webhook events" section of the PayPal developer dashboard, and the log shows that the webhook has not been called. However, when I use the webhook simulator, it works fine!

2020-12-15 18_41_53-Clipboard.png

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

LBRCaioMI
Contributor
Contributor

Same here

Login to Me Too

123damian
Contributor
Contributor

I'm facing exactly the same issue.

Login to Me Too

aboalhroof
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem for 2 days.

Login to Me Too

sergerus
New Community Member

Support, please help us! Sandbox is broken, so I can't release production integration on time.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello All,

We're aware and have requested our engineering teams to review the issue.

Once resolved, I'll post back in this thread.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

maheshchomal
Contributor
Contributor

also facing same issue , how can we check webhook work propely or not in sandbox

Login to Me Too

LBRCaioMI
Contributor
Contributor

@sergerus 
Hey man, for now you can test your webhooks using this endpoint: https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/webhooks/v1

You can use "List webhooks" endpoint to test your application offline, it will list all the not sent webhooks. I'm doing it while waiting for the definitive solution.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hi All,

Webhook delivery is now back working as normal.

Previous events which showed a "pending" status should now be delivered.

Please note : The "webhook events" section of PayPal Developer may still show the event as "pending", which is incorrect. Please check and confirm receipt of the webhook by reviewing the logs for the web-server which processes your webhook deliveries.

Apologies for any inconvenience and thanks for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

TGajanan
Contributor
Contributor

RENEWED webhooks are not working. I never received these webhooks. Can you please check this issue? Working on Webhook Simulator.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.