paypal sandbox custom field return error

Attila_oneal
New Community Member

Hi

I do use a paypal form for payment with a custom field. This custom field I use with smarty var.

<input type="hidden" id="custom" name="custom" value="nom_client={$smarty.post.nom_client}&prenom_client={$smarty.post.prenom_client}&tel_client={$smarty.post.tel_client}&adresse_client={$smarty.post.adresse_client|urlencode}&choix_pack={$smarty.post.choix_pack}&nombre_places={$smarty.post.nombre_places}&email_client={$smarty.post.email_client}&date_naisance={$smarty.post.date_naissance}&id_soiree={$smarty.post.id_soiree}&tranche_horaire=00h00&tranche_horaire_retour=05h00">

All of this works fine, except the last parameter &tranche_horaire_retour=n/c

Paypal does not want it. Evertime it brings to an error page

enter image description here

This trouble come only with the last parameter. When I remove it all works fine. I thought first it was concerning the lenght of that input but it is not the case. I have only that problem with the last parameter of my string.

This returns to me something like that :

<input type="hidden" id="custom" name="custom" value="nom_client=test&amp;prenom_client=test&amp;tel_client=44.44.44.44.44&amp;adresse_client=Rue+des+Gdes+Filles+Dieu%2C+28000+-+Chartres&amp;choix_pack=1&amp;nombre_places=4&amp;email_client=hidden&amp;date_naisance=28-01-2000&amp;id_soiree=1&amp;token=5b3475328510c&amp;tranche_horaire=00h30&amp;tranche_horaire_retour=05h00">

When I validate the form I got the error message upper. When I remove the last parameter I have no errors. when I remove an other parameter and keep the last one "tranche_horaire_retour" I still have an error.

I've tried to rename it but no success.

I guess I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what.

anykind of help will be much appreciated.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.