myapps blank page

hank57
Contributor
Contributor

I can no longer access the the myapps page https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/merchantapps/myapps

I only see a blank white page. 
Any help is much appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Are you still experiencing this error ?

If so, please provide a debug id which will either be provided on the page directly or can be found within the developer console of the browser you're using, once you have the developer console open prior to load the affected page.

If you didn't have the developer console open at the time of loading the page, open it from the "tools" menu in your browser, then refresh the page where the issue occurs and check the developer console and you should see a debug id.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

hank57
Contributor
Contributor

to be more specific, this the console message I get in Chrome: 
"Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)"

Login to Me Too
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Are you still experiencing this error ?

If so, please provide a debug id which will either be provided on the page directly or can be found within the developer console of the browser you're using, once you have the developer console open prior to load the affected page.

If you didn't have the developer console open at the time of loading the page, open it from the "tools" menu in your browser, then refresh the page where the issue occurs and check the developer console and you should see a debug id.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

What page are you attempting to access ?

If you're attempting to access the "All Tools" menu option, we're aware of an issue with this menu producing a blank white page, which our developers have already been made aware of and are currently investigating the cause.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.