get error genericError?code=VFJBTlNBQ1RJT05fUkVGVVNFRA%3D%3D

when i test my paypal api with buyer account to buy something ,giving me an error genericError?code=VFJBTlNBQ1RJT05fUkVGVVNFRA%3D%3D

32725250-56fe1878-c89a-11e7-8fee-55fd446b64d0.png

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Dian

Hi Nadereltantawy,

Thanks for posting your question here and welcome. I am sorry to hear that you are having troubles with the API checkout. Please have a look at this site. If needed you can also contact us here so we can review why this is happening. 

I hope this information helps. 

Dian

Login to Me Too

brunorossini
New Community Member

Hello

Getting same error when I want to subscribe to spotify ...

-card is well recognize

- and selected in "Automatic payments" section

Any help ?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

This forum is for sandbox related issues only and this issue appears to be a production account issue if you're attempting to subscribe to Spotify.

The generic error code is just base64 encoded, so if you decode that, you get this "TRANSACTION_REFUSED"

As this is a production account transaction, you'll need to contact our customer service team to determine the reason for the transaction being refused.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hi All,

As this thread was originally from 2019, I'm closing it to new replies.

If you're experience a similar incident in our sandbox environment, please create a new thread for your issue and supply the relevant transaction information to enable us to troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.