error on business pro sandbox account

kjramsey
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried several times to create a business account, upgrade it to pro and then try to process using the api credentials from opencart and I get the following error:

This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions.

I have access to another developer paypal account and I have a business pro creds that work in there, just not under this current account so I know the website works

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Please share the merchant id / payer id for the sandbox business account which you're attempting to use so I can review it's configuration.

Details for retrieving merchant id / payer id can be found in the thread pinned to the top of this forum.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

kjramsey
Contributor
Contributor

here are the id's requested

merchant id: FCAYK8DUEFYZS  

Payer id: X4NNKY3ZBLV9J    

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Thanks for sharing the merchant id / payer id from your sandbox business account.

There was an issue with the configuration of payments pro on this account which I believe I've now fixed, so if you could test from your side and let me know of any issues I'd appreciate it.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

kjramsey
Contributor
Contributor

I am still getting the following error when I try to do a sale in sandbox

kjramsey_1-1623330349425.png

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Checked the account today and it's showing as being closed.

My next suggestion was to create a new sandbox account to see if the issue re-occurred within that account.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.