How do I activate reference transactions?

shopgreedy
Contributor
Contributor
Activate reference transactions
Login to Me Too
192 REPLIES 192

JMMooney
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I recently installed a subscription service on my website and would like to activate reference transactions so that my customers can use paypal express for these types of sales.

Thank you!

James

Login to Me Too

ssentgrp
New Community Member
Allowing customers to purchase subscription products with PayPal Express ask PayPal to activate Reference Transactions.
Login to Me Too

Peej75
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to enable reference transactions on my website please? How do I do this?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

trinityholding
New Community Member

PayPal can you activate my reference transactions for my Shopify store thank you @paypal

Login to Me Too

goodlifeinspire
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal could you activate my reference transactions for my Shopify store please?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi @goodlifeinspire and welcome, 

If you would like to have something actioned on your account then please contact us directly. As we are a community forum we do not take action on accounts. We are happy to answer any questions you have here. 

There are a number of ways to contact us. You can contact us via the "help and contact" link on your PayPal account which will give you the option to call us or contact us via our chat bot. You can also contact us via our social media channels on Twitter and Facebook

I hope this helps,

Paula 

Login to Me Too

goodlifeinspire
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Paula! I have already exhausted all those options, hence the reason I came to the community.

It's been a bit frustrating tbh.

Login to Me Too

Mikeisflux

can you please enable reference transactions for my shopify store 

PayPal Merchant ID

[removed]

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mikeisflux 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DiggersRoast
New Community Member

Please activate

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.