can't use already deleted accounts

JoaquinJSB
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

yesterday there were problems with the sandbox, and I created some accounts for test and it didn't work,  now when I try to create them, says that the email already exists, how to remove them completely so I can use them ?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hello,

You can't re-use an email address once it's been used within the sandbox environment on another account, even if you delete the account.

You can however use any email / domain combination that you would like for a sandbox account email. It does not need to be a real email address / domain, you can completely make one up and use it, as all the emails from sandbox accounts are not sent to external email services, instead they're sent to the "notifications" section of your developer account.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hello,

You can't re-use an email address once it's been used within the sandbox environment on another account, even if you delete the account.

You can however use any email / domain combination that you would like for a sandbox account email. It does not need to be a real email address / domain, you can completely make one up and use it, as all the emails from sandbox accounts are not sent to external email services, instead they're sent to the "notifications" section of your developer account.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.