Your sandbox account could not be linked to your developer account

Norliden
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I'm getting this error message when I'm trying to link my sandbox with my developer account.

Something went wrong. Your sandbox account could not be linked to your developer account. Try again.
If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: ff6f4bd20d838

Can you please help me with this?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

MTS_Justin
Hello,

This is a known issue which our engineers are currently working to resolve.

The issue has already been reported via this thread, pinned to the top of the this forum and I'll update that thread once the issue has been resolved, so subscribe to that thread if you want to be notified when I post the issue has been resolved : https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Sandbox-Environment/Something-went-wrong-Your-sandbox-account-co...

If it would be beneficial to you, I can manually link a sandbox account to your developer account if you share the "merchant id" from both your developer account and from the sandbox account you want linked. Details on how to retrieve the "merchant id" can be found within the thread pinned to the top of this forum titled "how to report a sandbox issue".

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Norliden
Contributor
Contributor

Sure, how do I send you the information privately?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

"merchant ids" are encrypted and non-identifiable. You can share the merchant id for both accounts in response on this thread and I'll link the two.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

Norliden
Contributor
Contributor

ok, I'm not sure which one or where to find it.

So I'm sending you these; let me know if these works.

Sandbox

Account ID: LA9EXFJ99QRKJ

Business Information

PayPal Merchant ID: LY9LSMVY4N38N

Just a heads up, I'm trying to add my sandbox with the partner account. Yes, I already sent a request to PayPal but haven't heard back.
<removed>

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Thanks for sharing the merchant id's from your accounts.

I've checked the sandbox account "LA9EXFJ99QRKJ" and it's showing as already being linked with developer account "LY9LSMVY4N38N" and this sandbox account should be displayed in the "accounts" section of your developer account.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

Norliden
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your help.

Do you know why nobody from PayPal Partner Program is contacting me?

I submitted the form twice and nobody will return my interest.

Is there a phone number I can call about this?

Thanks,

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

There is no phone number where you could reach the partner team.

If you have have applied to join the partner program, you would need to wait to hear back from the partner team. There have been a lot of requests from interested parties to join the partner program since we launched our commerce platform product and the team are working through these requests as they are received and as quick as they can.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.