Wrong API credentials Error

dushyantajoshi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Support Team,

I am getting following error while working with Enable PayPal Checkout.

Error: The API credentials you provided are not valid. Please double-check that you entered them correctly and try again.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Cristina

Hi dushyantajoshi,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. Please, contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage. You may reach out to us on @PayPal_MTS.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

isaac159
New Community Member

The API credentials you provided are not valid. but i make all info and show this  masge

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

If you're seeing a message that the credentials are invalid, there must be an issue either with the credentials you're using or the endpoint you're attempting to use them against.

Transactions / API operations within our sandbox environment require API credentials from a sandbox account, you cannot use the credentials from a production account in our sandbox environment and vice-versa.

Also check when copying / pasting the API credentials from PayPal, that no additional "blank" spaces are added at the end of each part of the API credential. This is common issue which occurs when copying / pasting the credentials. Check and double-check and credentials match exactly what is shown on PayPal and that you're using the correct API endpoint.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.