Working Sandbox code has quit working.

N5HQ
Contributor
Contributor

I have been working on my first PayPal Merchant Account web page.  I muddled through and managed to get a working web page using the sandbox and it is now live and accepting payments.

Since the page is for an annual event, I want to start on next years page but I cannot get the Sandbox Credentials to work anymore.  I went back and copied the exact code from a backup when it was working but I cannot get the pay buttons to appear.

Here is what I am using:

https://www.paypal.com/sdk/js?client-id=TEST&currency=USD

Of course I have changed the TEST to my Sandbox Credentials.  If I change TEST to my Live Credentials, everything seems to be working.  I feel that I might be using the wrong address but like I stated above, that code was copied from a working Sandbox test page.

Is it possible that I cannot use Sandbox Credentials once I go live?  I find that difficult to believe because I'm sure others would want to write more than one web page like I do.

I'm stumped.  Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I'm developing the web page on an Apache Server using Perl to output HTML in response to the form input. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

N5HQ
Contributor
Contributor

Problem solved,  I found an error in my new code that was preventing the transmission of a variable.  All my fault.  Sorry to bother everyone.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

N5HQ
Contributor
Contributor

Problem solved,  I found an error in my new code that was preventing the transmission of a variable.  All my fault.  Sorry to bother everyone.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.