Why doesn't the 'STATUS' of billing payment, plan change after completion of payment in SANDBOX

Austere
Contributor
Contributor
Why doesn't the 'STATUS' of billing payment, plan change after completion of payment in SANDBOX recurring payment system?

Hello guys,
I have a couple questions regarding some details of Paypal API application.
Just some background info is as follows:
1) We are developing a web/app platform in South Korea for Youtubers on which 3 major entities exist; 1. us(platform), 2. youtubers and 3. buyers.
2) We transfer fund from buyers to youtubers on a monthly basis(recurring payments), similar with PATREON.
3) as we are in South Korea, we are developing recurring payment system with Billing Agreement, Billing Plan API, not with Braintree.

So question is here. After we send billing plan and agreement to Paypal server, we get the complete response and the money gets out from the SANDBOX test account.  But we found that even the money gets out, the 'STATUS' of billing payment and agreement like 'created', 'update' doesn't change to 'complete' or 'rejected' status. Does this time delay occur becauser it is being done in SANDBOX? So doesn't it happen same in real time server? Or is the STATUS about to be changed it isn't done yet? We gotto be sure about this status time delay issue. if it doesn't happen in real time server, we will ignore this issue. Or if this issue isn't related to SANDBOX and we must manage, tell us how to do.
Please do not hesitate to ask for further info or clarification if unclear. We're pressed for time. I look forward to answering from you guys soon. Thanks a lot in advance and have a great day!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.