Why am I getting this on w2directory plugin

philrow
Contributor
Contributor

Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MTS_Jennifer

Hello,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal Sandbox Community.

The error message "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." Is a generic error message and there can be many different causes for this error message.

Here are a few possible causes:

• Invalid or incorrect variables or values being used. Variable Reference
  • Special Characters such as quotation marks in the item description
  • Trying to pay using the same merchant account that was used to integrate (this is considered cash advancing so always make sure to pay using a separate sandbox account)
  • Integrating with an email address not added or confirmed on your Sandbox Account (double check the email being used in your integration)
  • Site outage (If you click History and Sandbox you can check if there was an outage): https://www.paypal-status.com/api/sandbox

Thank  you,

Jennifer

PayPal

Login to Me Too

philrow
Contributor
Contributor

Done all of that you sugested keep going round in ever decresing circles up my own !!!!!!!

Pay pal have broken this you put it right and I am not the only one

Login to Me Too

MTS_Jennifer

Hello,

Can you please provide a copy of your code? Remove your credentials from the code.

Can you please provide your merchant id from your sandbox account?

Thank you,

Jennifer

PayPal

Login to Me Too

philrow
Contributor
Contributor

IT IS NOT SANDBOX I HAVE TRIED SEVERAL PLUGINS AND NONE WORK. I tried buying from another dealer and her paypal has stopped working and her friends payal has stopped working at check out. I AM NOT A DEVELOPER Trying to follow your sites is ridicules going round in decreasing circles. EVERY TIME I goon the site verything says it is good!!!????? One time on the sand box I had 12 tabs open following their instructions. Some where along the way from leaving Ebay it has broken and you are asking the CUSTOMER (WHO PAY YOUR SALERY) TO FIX IT. In my mind I know what will happen next. After this message.

And this site I do not want badges I WANT AMSWERS PLEEEEEEASE!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.