Why I have the alert: An active service disruption in Account may be affecting Sandbox performance?

agoweb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! Since some days or weeks in my Paypal developer account, and same thing in the one of a client of mine, we have this alert:

Alert: An active service disruption in Account may be affecting Sandbox performance

Both accounts are Business. Have you any idea what is happening?

Many thanks!

Agostino

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Jennifer

Hello,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal Sandbox Community.

Anytime there is an active service disruption for any product, a banner is placed in PayPal Developer to notify you that there is an Active Service Disruption that may be affecting your testing of PayPal Products or processing live payments.

This is so we can ensure that if you are affected and receiving specific error messages when testing, you are aware that the PayPal Engineers are actively working on resolving the issue.

If you ever need to see the status of PayPal, PayPal APIs, or are wondering why you have that banner you can go to the PayPal Status page:

https://www.paypal-status.com/product/sandbox

If you choose Production it will show you the status of Live PayPal and if you choose Sandbox it shows you the status of Sandbox PayPal servers.

If you clear your cache and cookies regularly your developer dashboard will stay updated.

Thank you,

Jennifer

PayPal

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

dnaviet
New Community Member

my account the same like you pls help

Login to Me Too
Solved

MTS_Jennifer

Hello,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal Sandbox Community.

Anytime there is an active service disruption for any product, a banner is placed in PayPal Developer to notify you that there is an Active Service Disruption that may be affecting your testing of PayPal Products or processing live payments.

This is so we can ensure that if you are affected and receiving specific error messages when testing, you are aware that the PayPal Engineers are actively working on resolving the issue.

If you ever need to see the status of PayPal, PayPal APIs, or are wondering why you have that banner you can go to the PayPal Status page:

https://www.paypal-status.com/product/sandbox

If you choose Production it will show you the status of Live PayPal and if you choose Sandbox it shows you the status of Sandbox PayPal servers.

If you clear your cache and cookies regularly your developer dashboard will stay updated.

Thank you,

Jennifer

PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.