Which API to use??

SunnyNSun
New Community Member

Hi,

I have a question which API to use for below scenario. Can anyone help me choose? We will be using .net core for integration.

We provide services to customer (ex: online learning). For example our company is PPLearning LLC

1. Customer's can make payment to PPLearning LLC using CreditCard or BankAccount (they may not have a Paypal account). We need to send invoice to customer's and accept payments.

2. PPLearning LLC should be able to pay vendors (like Amazon for supplies)

3. Optional - Pull reports and access to virtual terminal 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Justin
Hello,

If you require direct card payment functionality, then you'll need a payments pro solution or braintree direct. Guest checkout with PayPal is not guaranteed to be available for every buyer during every checkout session.

Direct card payments via PayPal's REST API's are limited to business account holders within the United Kingdom which have an account with payments pro enabled

Payments Pro / Braintree Direct are only available in certain countries, so please check your local PayPal / Braintree site to determine the product availability within your region.

Load the website in question, for PayPal scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "flag" icon, then choose your country. Once you reach the localized site for your region, click on "Business" in the header and then "solutions for business" (naming may be sightly different in your region).

For Braintree, visit their site at https://www.braintreepayments.com and click on the flag in the top-right of the page, then choose your country. If your country is not listed, Braintree do not provide support in your country.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.