Where can I get Partner and vendor information for sandbox

phpparijat

I am setting up the Payflow Website Payments Pro in the website by using my sandbox account. However it needs Partner and Vendor information. Where can I get Partner and vendor information for sandbox ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Jennifer

Hello,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal Sandbox Community.

If you setup your Payflow Test Account following the steps outlined in this document: the Partner should be PayPal an the vendor is the user name you created (not an email address).

If you have not created a Payflow Gateway Test Account, here are the instructions:

I am providing the information that is outlined in the PayPal Developer documentation.

To create a Payflow Gateway account and log in to PayPal Manager:

1. Sign up for Payflow Services.

2. Click Continue.

3. On the Create Payflow Gateway Account page, select I do not have a Processor. Set up test account.

4. Fill out the form to create a unique, case-sensitive merchant login.

5. Accept the terms and conditions, and then click Continue.

6. Click Log in to PayPal Manager.

Important: Do not click Activate Now or you will activate the account.

You should have the following Payflow test credentials:

• PARTNER - PayPal.
  • VENDOR - Your unique, case-sensitive merchant login.
  • USER - The same merchant login, also the default admin user.
  • PWD - Your password.

When you log in to PayPal Manager to run test API calls, you can leave the USER field blank. To run live API calls or integrate software, such as a shopping cart, you must specify a user, such as the default admin user. The default admin user has the same name as the merchant login.

Next, set up PayPal Manager.

Thank you,

Jennifer

PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.