Where can I find IP address for IPN? IPN doesn't working
I have problem with PayPal IPN on my website.
It doesn't working for a few weeks already.
I contacted my server webhosting. They need to know specific IP address for that IPN to check if that IP address is not blocked or something like that.
But I can't find any IP address. Where can I find it/them??
Sorry for my bad English.
Thank you for your help!
Hello @Rono007 ,
Thank you for posting to the PayPal Merchant Community.
Your web hosting company is most likely requesting PayPal's IP address for IPNs.
If you have hard coded the PayPal IP addresses into your firewall, please be aware we change them regularly.
Below is the listing of PayPal's IP address ranges:
You can provide that link to your web host provider, it gives the PayPal IP address ranges.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Not reciving verification Email on Sanbox Account in Sandbox Environment
- INTERNAL_SERVICE_ERROR capture in Sandbox Environment
- enable retrieve billing address for sandbox account in Sandbox Environment
- Where can I find IP address for IPN? IPN doesn't working in Sandbox Environment
- The Merchant requires your billing address to complete this payment issue #express checkout in PayPal Payments Standard