Unable to use sandbox environment currently

acpnshah
Contributor
Contributor

I am testing payment part of our product which includes paypal sandbox.

But, currently its not working.

It gives below error message "Things dont appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later"

Any idea when this issue will be resolved. I need to approve my product and this is kind of blocker for me currently

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Please provide some information on what payment solution your attempting to test, the specific details of the payment and the accounts being used to send / receive the payment.

If you don't want to share them publicly, please submit a support ticket via our support portal - https://www.paypal.com/mts

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

acpnshah
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Thanks for replying.

Actually, I am getting this error as soon as I am redirected to the Paypal window from my apps window.

So, the account does not come into picture at all as it happens before showing up the login page itself.

Note:- This was working yesterday but I am facing this issue from today morning.

Is paypal sandbox down by any means?

Thanks,

Nishant Shah

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

No, the sandbox is not down.

Please provide more specific details, such as the payment solution your attempting to test, the specific details of the payment and the accounts being used to send / receive the payment.request

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.