Unable to confirm sandbox email

timmyfile
New Community Member

Hi,

I am currently unable to my confirm sandbox email as I have not received the confirmation email, i have requested several times. Should I have created an account with the generic business sandbox email or my developer email linked to my sand box business account.

Will I still be able to access all test transactions done with this email?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Justin
Hello,

You can create a sandbox account and use any email address / domain combination. Create a completely made up combination, such as "us@timmyfile.com", "uk@timmyfile.com" ect...It does not need to be a genuine email address.

All emails from sandbox accounts and relating to sandbox transactions are sent to the "notifications" section within your PayPal Developer account. Check there for the email confirmation and if you still cannot see it, login to the sandbox account you wish to verify the email for, click on "profile", then "profile and settings" and finally in the "my business info" section, locate the 2nd item from the bottom "Merchant account ID" and share that with me and I'll manually take care of your account.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.