Unable to confirm sandbox email address

NachoVaz
Contributor
Contributor

Unable to confirm sandbox email address

Hi, 

I've recently created a sandbox account that needs the email address linked to the account confirmed however when attempting to confirm the address no confirmation email is sent. 

I've re-requested an email to be sent on countless occasions and have checked my junk box and spam inboxes, which both do not contain the confirmation email. 

This is preventing me from being able to test payments as I'm a unconfirmed user I'm unable to receive payments. 

please help me to confirm my email address / phone number of my sandbox account so I can begin testing receiving payment to my sandbox account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hi @NachoVaz

Emails within our sandbox environment are sent to the "notifications" section within PayPal Developer, they are not sent to external email addresses.

You can check there for the confirmation email or share the email address with me and I'll manually confirm the email address and verify your account.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

MTS_Justin
Hi @NachoVaz

Emails within our sandbox environment are sent to the "notifications" section within PayPal Developer, they are not sent to external email addresses.

You can check there for the confirmation email or share the email address with me and I'll manually confirm the email address and verify your account.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.