Unable to confirm sandbox email address

dev2_dietrich
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

It is impossible to confirm my email Sandbox, I do not receive anything in my mailbox and it blocks me for different tests.

Please someone have a solution to confirm the email?

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

LC17
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I'm having the same issue - not receiving a notification to confirm my email address and therefore unable to accept payments to conduct tests on sandbox.

Login to Me Too

Abbasoft

Can you please confirm the email address "<removed>". I have not received any emails nor in the Notification section.

Post edited by Moderator to comply with Community Guidelines.

Login to Me Too

UnifiedArts

I'm also not able to confirm my sandbox email address. Could you please confirm my Sandbox email. Thank you

Login to Me Too

UnifiedArts

E-Mail: <removed>

Post edited by Moderator to comply with Community Guidelines.

Login to Me Too

Vivone
Contributor
Contributor

Same issue.

<removed>gmail.com

Login to Me Too

Same here

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

First, review the thread pinned at the top of this forum titled "issue reporting".

Second, don't share your email address in a public forum.

Finally, the sandbox environment does not send emails to external email addresses. Check the "notifications" section of your developer account for all emails dispatched for sandbox accounts.

I'd also recommend reviewing the sandbox testing guide, as this topic and others are covered in detail there : https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/lifecycle/ug_sandbox/

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.