Unable to confirm sandbox email address

isaac_admin
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I've recently created a sandbox account that needs the email address linked to the account confirmed however when attempting to confirm the address no confirmation email is sent. 

I've re-requested an email to be sent on countless occasions and have checked my junk box and spam inboxes, which both do not contain the confirmation email. 

This is preventing me from being able to test payments as I'm a unconfirmed user I'm unable to receive payments. 

please help me to confirm my email address / phone number of my sandbox account so I can begin testing receiving payment to my sandbox account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Justin

Hi @isaac_admin

I've confirmed your email address and manually verified your account, you should be good to go now.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
The sandbox does not actually send emails out. Instead, if you login to your account at developer.paypal.com, click into Sandbox Accounts, and then click Notifications under the account you're trying to verify you'll see those emails show up there. This is sort of an email simulator so they aren't wasting resources sending out so many actual emails all the time.
Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

isaac_admin
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks however here I can not see any e-mails here which ask for email verification to confirm the email address I used to log into the account with.

Where can I find this email and can my account be confirmed, in order to receive payments?

Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

Were you able to find the Notifications link I referred to?  Are you seeing anything in there at all?

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too
Solved

MTS_Justin

Hi @isaac_admin

I've confirmed your email address and manually verified your account, you should be good to go now.

Login to Me Too

sanjayrathod
Contributor
Contributor

Can you help me too please? I am unable to confirm my sandbox email. Tried several times but the mails are not being sent to my email id.

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hi @sanjayrathod

Emails relating to sandbox accounts are sent to the "notificiations" section within PayPal Developer, they are not sent to external email addresses. Check the notifications section within PayPal Developer and you should see the email there.

If you do not, share the email address for the sandbox account you've created and I'll manually confirm it for you.

Login to Me Too

sanjayrathod
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the assistance. I am now able to confirm the sandbox emails.

Login to Me Too

Marie904
New Community Member
Please helpe confirm mine as well
Login to Me Too

ryeg
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I also encounter the problem. I'm not seeing a verification/confirmation email on my inbox. Also, checked the sandbox account notifications on developer.paypal portal, there's no confirmation message there. Would you please also confirm my sandbox account?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.