Unable to complete seller onboarding

psy-online
Contributor
Contributor

We're sorry, something seems to have gone wrong. error message is being shown at the top of the page while submitting personal info from URL https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/bizsignup/#/personalInfo during seller onboarding. Can't continue seller onboarding after that. Tried with multiple PayPal account and multiple sandbox account. No luck.

Please, take a look at the matter as soon as possible as our development is stuck for this

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Max2022
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue. I am able to generate the onboarding URL using V2 API. When I go there using a Business sandbox account and click the "Agree and Connect" button, it just says "Something Went Wrong". The culprit is having "INVOICE_READ_WRITE" in "features".

Looking at the network tab and it tries to POST to https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/bizsignup/flows/setup, but gets a 404! BTW, my url when doing this is https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/bizsignup/#/grantPermissions. When generating the onboarding link, this is my POST body to "/v2/customer/partner-referrals":

body: {
    operations: [
      {
        operation: "API_INTEGRATION",
        api_integration_preference: {
          rest_api_integration: {
            integration_method: "PAYPAL",
            integration_type: "THIRD_PARTY",
            third_party_details: {
              features: [
                "PAYMENT",
                "REFUND",
                "INVOICE_READ_WRITE",
                "ACCESS_MERCHANT_INFORMATION",
             ]
            }
          },
        }
      }
    ],
    products: [
      "EXPRESS_CHECKOUT"
    ],
    legal_consents: [
      {
        type: "SHARE_DATA_CONSENT",
        granted: true
      }
    ]
  }

Login to Me Too

psy-online
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Max2022 ,

were you able to solve the issue? Now I am getting the error on grant permission page.

Login to Me Too

Max2022
Contributor
Contributor

@psy-onlineUnfortunately not. I opened a support ticket and it has been on hold since 7/27. It is being looked at by a dev, so just waiting for a response for now.

Login to Me Too

alex799
New Community Member

@Max2022 Hello, Max!

Have you solved this issue? I'm facing it now and don't know how to fix the 404 error.

Login to Me Too

VincentLesc
New Community Member

@alex799   @Max2022 @psy-online 

Same problem here. Did you find a solution ?

Login to Me Too

gmina
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like I'm getting the same issue now.  Anyone find a solution to this?

Login to Me Too

carloalberto1
New Community Member

I am getting the same error and can't setup payments on the website now.

Any updates on this?

Just get 404 at the permission page step.

Login to Me Too

gmina
Contributor
Contributor

@carloalberto1  - this ended up being a cookie issue for me.  I switched to a different browser and made sure i had no paypal cookies and then it started working correctly for my linking workflow.

Login to Me Too

Sammk1
New Community Member

Same problem. I have been in contact with paypal for last 1 year but no solution

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.