Unable to change password on sandbox accounts

AnneMN
Contributor
Contributor

I want to log in to my website shopping cart using one of the sandbox accounts, but I don't know the password of the auto-generated accounts in PayPal Developer. So I try to change the passwords there, to something I know, via the Profile window. I keep getting this error:

Something went wrong. The password for your sandbox account could not be updated. Try again.
If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: aaa782301f0f2

Is someone able to fix this please?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Stefan
Hi AnneMN,

That error would come when you set the password to the same value it was before.
I admit, it is not the clearest of messages and should be fixed on our side.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

MTS_Stefan
Hi AnneMN,

That error would come when you set the password to the same value it was before.
I admit, it is not the clearest of messages and should be fixed on our side.

Kind Regards,
Stefan
Login to Me Too

SND-SA
New Community Member

I have the same problem, but the error code is different - 59e3945059aad. Is there a publicly available index of these error codes?

EDIT It would appear that the error code signifies that I was trying to change the password by typing the same one. Which is odd, because I couldn't log in with it. Resolved, I guess.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.