Unable in integrate PayPal Payments Pro or PayFlow Pro in Magento 2.X

KierenChambers
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I am currently developing a client website using the latest version of Magento (2.3.1 as of now) open source. 

My client's checkout requirement is that customers are able to make payments without leaving the website, as well as an optional ability to pay using the PayPal checkout experience.

I have integrated PayPal payments pro countless of times in the past with Magento smoothly, but it seems that the PayPal module has now been updated/changed since then.

If I set the merchant country to the United Kingdom, both PayPal Payments Pro and PayFlow are removed from the available payment methods list, only leaving the PayPal Standard options to select from. Resetting this back to the United States allow for both options to become available. I have attempted to leave it set as the United States with our PayPal credentials to see if that may work. No success. 

My questions are:

- Has the ability to use Payments Pro for UK Magento merchants been removed. if so:

-- Why?

-- Is this a permanent reflection, or will this be available again in the future?

-- Is there another alternative solution with PayPal we can look into (note NOT Braintree)?

Please note:

- I do understand Payflow is US-specific, however, I acknowledge Payments Pro is available in the UK as well.

- Our PayPal account attempted to be used is a Pro account.

- This is mostly an out of the box installation of Magento.

Below is screenshot of when the merchant country is set to United Kingdom:

Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 15.33.00.png

Below is screenshot of when the merchant country is set to United States.

Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 15.35.17.png

Thank you in advanced

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.