Transfer

Meesha1966
Contributor
Contributor
It shows someone sent money in my sandbox account. I tried transferring the funds to my debit card and it states I need to confirm my email. My email is confirmed so is this a scam and not legit?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Sandbox accounts conduct virtual transactions, they don't contain any real-world money. You should not add or attempt to add any real world financial information to a sandbox account, if you have already done this remove it.

If someone has attempted to send you money, ask them to check their account activity to locate the transaction and click on it to view it's details and if the status of the transaction shows "unclaimed", then the can click on the "cancel" button to cancel the transaction and re-send the transaction through the correct environment (LIVE/PRODUCTION) so that the transaction reaches your real-world account.

Transactions conducted within our sandbox environment cannot be transferred to our live / production environment.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.