Testing Button with Sandbox Account; Can't login

mgfranz
Contributor
Contributor

I creates a new Buy it Now button using my merchant account, and am trying to test it.  The link works fine from my application but when it opens the Login page to PayPal, I enter my Sandbox account info using the correct Username and Password, but I get this error;

234.JPG

I know I am using the correct info, I even tried my other Sandbox account but get the same results.  What's up?  Why is it so difficult to use PayPal buttons?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

mgfranz
Contributor
Contributor

Login issue has been resolved, I was trying to log into www.paypal.com using my sandbox accounts instead of www.sandbox.paypal.com

Login to Me Too

johnwarh
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue with a "buy now" button, but not sure how the solution suggested in mgfranz message was applied to solve the problem.  When I try this, I am no longer on the right page to make the transaction.  I've tried changing the url in the html code and then the button in no works and I get an error message ("PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website. Please contact the seller directly to resolve this problem.")

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.