Subscription payments

Simplehappylife
New Community Member
Hi there I’m trying to set up a subscription product for my business from a website using woo commerce. Does anyone know if I need to do anything in my settings of PayPal account to make this work?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Jennifer

Hello,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal MTS Community. 

As long as the subscription plugin is not using Direct Credit Cards you shouldn't need to do anything different on your PayPal Account.

As a best practice its recommended that your PayPal Account is a Verified Business Account. 

You will just need to retrieve the credentials that the plugin is requesting

This is the direct link to the API Credentials in your PayPal Account: https://www.paypal.com/businessmanage/credentials/apiAccess

Recently for most PayPal Accounts we have added a link to your Live Rest API Credentials along with the NVP/SOAP credentials. 

If the plugin is asking for the Client ID and Client Secret then you will need to chose the Rest API Credentials.

If the plugin is asking for the API Signature Credentials then you will choose Manage API Credentials, under NVP/SOAP integration.

Thank you,

Jennifer

PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.