Subscription integration : INVALID_RESOURCE_ID

akhil40
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried to integrate paypal subscription. But it shows this error when tried using the javascript sdk.

I got no issues when I tried the same with the paypal apis using Postman.

(The steps I followed that worked for me :

1. Created access token

2. Created product

3. Created plan

4. called the subscription api from postman with the created access token

)

I also copied the generated access_token from the browser during the request sent by the api and used the same access_token in postman, then also I got the error as "INVALID_RESOURCE_ID".

Also, the access_token generated by the api from javascript sdk is not the same as the one i got from postman. Can you please help me with this issue.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

bloor
Contributor
Contributor

/v1/billing/subscriptions gives me same error when the data is well-formated and there are no more errors to fix.

I saw the "the old sdk is deprecated, use /billing/subscriptions for subscribing users" and i told myself.. welp, since this project is new, let's use the new way. I literally lost 2 weeks to find where the **bleep** is the problem. Tested LIVE, tested SANDBOX. nothing works in new SDK. (Creating a plan ? PFffrtF ! Ya right).

For such a big shot company worldwide, they always had a **bleep** website and SDK intgegration. Sorry, but not sorry.

TL;DR , just use the old endpoints, the ones with "billing-agreement".

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.