Sorry, your bank wasn't able to verify your VISA at this time. Please choose another way to pay.

when i tried to pay with sandbox account it will give me this error.

Before 9th oct 2018 it works fine. but after this day that it will show me this error.

Sorry, your bank wasn't able to verify your VISA <removed> at this time. Please choose another way to pay.

Please do help.

thank you

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

jadeja_rajdeep
New Community Member

how to edit the credit card in sandbox account ?

i am not able to find the way where i can edit the expiry for my already added credit card into sandbox.

Login to Me Too

sharathcv
New Community Member

Thanks @MTS_Justin , that solved my issue... Thank you!

Login to Me Too

mverma16
Contributor
Contributor

I am facing the same issue, tried updating card details as suggested by@MTS_Justin but no luck.

Login to Me Too

sivagollapalli
New Community Member

Facing same issue. Though updated expiry date but still it is giving issue

Login to Me Too

Wendell52
New Community Member
I have my account set up on my bank account and have for years. Come Sept 2019 it came back said bank return my payment. I called my bank and the payment never reached the bank. I called PayPal and ask they argued with me and took off my fee and told me to check my account auto pay option. I did nothing wrong. The next month same thing. This time the guy told me it went through. I said it never hit my bank and I have a email saying it was returned. He said to ignore it. Two weeks later I get a letter saying I never made a payment with late fees now attached. Now it is close time for another payment. I called and get connected to sycony bank. The guy there told me they bought out the accounts and changed account numbers that is the reason it can't be withdrawn from checking account or any previous cards on file I needed to update my payment options. Did this help?. No it did not. They now have put bad marks on my credit and closed my account. I have all my accounts withdrawn from my checking so there never late. I hardly ever check them because I work ridiculous hours bit I know there getting paid. I checked my accounts today I assumed it was going through because I have not got any letters or emails and it's not payments has not came out for 2 months now. I see they have admitted it was there issue so I hope they take this off my credit.
Login to Me Too

GOPICHAND1
Facing same problem and customer service is unreachable due to lockdown Help ASAP
Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

This forum is for sandbox environment issues only.

If you're experiencing this issue within our production environment, please create a thread in the appropriate forum.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.