cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something went wrong. Your sandbox account could not be linked to your developer account. Try again.

Options
MTS_Justin
Hello,

I've edited the post for you to remove the majority of the ID's.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Something went wrong. Your sandbox account could not be linked to your developer account. Try again.

Options
Invonto
Contributor

I am in a similar situation where I can not link a Sandbox account to a developer accounts. What information do I need to provide so you can link them? 

Options
Invonto
Contributor

@MTS_Justin  I do not see my merchant ID / seller ID account on the Sandbox. Can you just link the two via the e-mail address, <removed> please? Both the dev account and sandbox account use that email.

Options
Invonto
Contributor
My email address was removed from my post. Has this issue been addressed? It appears the inability to connect a sandbox account and a developer account has existed for nearly a month. Why has this taken so long to be addressed? Poor customer service on multiple levels.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.