Something went wrong. Your sandbox account could not be linked to your developer account. Try again.

osahan
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to link my Sandbox business account, but I keep on getting this error

"Something went wrong. Your sandbox account could not be linked to your developer account. Try again.

If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: 8b1a0fb43ecb4"

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

MTS_Justin
Hello,

I've edited the post for you to remove the majority of the ID's.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

Invonto
Contributor
Contributor

I am in a similar situation where I can not link a Sandbox account to a developer accounts. What information do I need to provide so you can link them? 

Login to Me Too

IIsmbw11
Contributor
Contributor
Which information can I used to correct link my sendbox to the developer.
Login to Me Too

I am also receiving an error when connecting developer and sandbox accounts. Can you please link them?

Here is my merchant ID for developer: C8KKAPSBMC66Y

Business Merchant ID for production: U4ZEPQMDTZA5C

Business Merchant ID for sandbox: 7UPRCHLKBZMEL

Login to Me Too

IIsmbw11
Contributor
Contributor
How can I finding merchant developer I'd and Business production id
Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Apologies for the delay in responding, I've been out of office for the past few weeks.

Details on how to retrieve the merchant id for your "live" and "sandbox" accounts can be found in the thread pinned to the top of this forum titled "how to report a sandbox issue".

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hi All,

We're continuing to work on this issue and haven't forgotten about it.

As soon as a solution has been found and verified, I'll post back in this thread.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Apologies for the delay in responding, I've been out of office for the past few weeks.

Thanks for sharing the merchant id's for your accounts. I've manually linked the sandbox account to your developer account as requested.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

IIsmbw11
Contributor
Contributor
Your message is help me and others
Login to Me Too

Invonto
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Justin  I do not see my merchant ID / seller ID account on the Sandbox. Can you just link the two via the e-mail address, <removed> please? Both the dev account and sandbox account use that email.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.