Something went wrong. Your sandbox account could not be linked to your developer account. Try again.

osahan
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to link my Sandbox business account, but I keep on getting this error

"Something went wrong. Your sandbox account could not be linked to your developer account. Try again.

If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: 8b1a0fb43ecb4"

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

MTS_Justin
Hello,

We're aware of this issue and our developers are currently investigating.

If you want a sandbox account linked to your developer account, please share the merchant id for both accounts and I can manually link them.

Once the issue has been resolved, I'll post back in this thread.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks !

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

osahan
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Justin Thanks for your response, I am trying to test Paypal checkout "Advanced Integration" paypal.HostedFields but, `paypal.HostedFields.isEligible()` is returning false in Sandbox mode. 

Here is my

PayPal Merchant ID for my live account: <Removed> 

PayPal Merchant ID for my sandbox account: <Removed>

and here is the sandbox test business account id: <Removed>

Please let me know if I need anything else for testing Paypal checkout Advanced Integration

Thanks for your help

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Thanks for sharing the merchant id's for your accounts. I've successfully linked your sandbox account to your developer account and it should now show in your account list in PayPal developer.

In regards to hosted fields, you need to apply for it for your sandbox account through the link provided on this page : https://developer.paypal.com/docs/business/checkout/advanced-card-payments/integrate#1-enable-your-a...

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

osahan
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Justin  thanks for linking my accounts, I followed the instruction to request advanced debit and credit processing, everything seems to go fine without any errors, but I am still getting false when calling `paypal.HostedFields.isEligible()`. Could you please help me resolve this?

Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too

osahan
Contributor
Contributor

@MTS_Justin I tried requesting processing permissions for AZLU6ASCFHUGA account id, which is listed as a business account under my Sandbox accounts, but I am still getting the false return when calling `paypal.HostedFields.isEligible()`. Could you please help

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Everything looks ok from an account perspective. Please submit a support ticket to our team, providing an example of the code you're using and a screenshot of the error and the relevant account information and we can review in more detail.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

kevin7iew
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Justin, I too having the same issue, I can't connect my paypal developer account with my sandbox account.

Would you able to help me connect them manually as well? Thanks

Sandbox: RYR------- (removed as per request from user)

Developer: S5B-------(removed as per request from user)

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Thanks for sharing the merchant id's from your accounts.

I've manually linked the sandbox account to your developer account as requested.

Thanks !

Login to Me Too

kevin7iew
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Justin, would you able to help me to remove the merchant IDs I wrote in the previous post?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.