Something went wrong. The sandbox account could not be created after selecting Kenya

markarik
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ! ,Am trying to create an account in sandbox but am facing an issue
Something went wrong. The sandbox account could not be created. Please try again.

If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: 846d7b529d716

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

MTS_Jennifer

Hello,

Thank you for posting to the PayPal Sandbox Community.

I attempted to create a Kenya Business and Kenya Personal Account as well, and received the same response.

This is an issue that we will look into on our end. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Thank you,

Jennifer

MTS

PayPal

Login to Me Too

markarik
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply
Did you look at the issue as I tried creating an account again yesterday and am getting the same error

Login to Me Too

MTS_Jennifer

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to me. The PayPal Product Developers are still identifying the root cause of this issue.

Once they have determined the root cause, they can implement a fix for the issue.

I apologize for the inconvenience of this issue.

Thank you,

Jennifer

MTS

PayPal

Login to Me Too

MTS_Jennifer

Hello,

While the PayPal Product Developers are working on resolving this issue. We have a work around to allow Kenya Account creation.

If you choose to create a custom account, you can manually create a Kenya Account.

Thanks,

Jennifer

MTS

PayPal

Login to Me Too

MTS_Jennifer

Hello,

Thank you for your patience, the PayPal Product Developers rolled out a fix for the issue of creating a Personal or Business Kenya Sandbox Account.

You should now be able to create the accounts with no issues.

Thanks,

Jennifer

MTS

PayPal

Login to Me Too

Zairy011
Contributor
Contributor

Maybank in <Removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.