Something went wrong. One or more sandbox accounts could not be deleted. Try again.

jcaerus
Contributor
Contributor

Something went wrong. One or more sandbox accounts could not be deleted. Try again.

If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: e2fca620511e6

cannot delete test account! 

i want create account also cannot

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

rugandi
New Community Member

If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: ab503970d73a1

It's only with BUSINESS sandbox account

Login to Me Too

jcaerus
Contributor
Contributor

If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: 19254ef04e0c2

If you wish to report this error please include the following error id: 3067e5f0d6016

and then my app cannot delete also , please help me to delete my app, and business testing , personal testing..in the end help to soft cannot create new account problem , thank you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.