Sandbox

Efdal
New Community Member

Hi Dear 

I am really need help for my sand box looks  ok mean when buyer some product sand box receive i do see in sand box at notification but  doesn'tc  really  

charge   no money transfer to my account. Auto retune  successful page everything done no problem I just need pay pal active  my sand box charge and receive money and notification should send order and costumers details to me by email. Please if  anyone  knows this problem could you help me please.

Efdal Isik

KId Regards

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Jennifer

Thank you for your question today on Sandbox and welcome to the community. Sandbox is the test platform to ensure that your integration works.

No funding sources (PayPal Accounts, Credit Cards, Bank accounts, etc) will ever be charged, and the funds will never be transferred to a live PayPal Account.

When you are ready to receive live payments, all that is needed is to switch your shopping cart/integration to the live end points and use your Live PayPal Credentials.

Once you are pointed to the live servers and your live PayPal Credentials are used, the funds will be sent to your live PayPal Account. 

Thank you,

Jennnifer

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.