Sandbox with payments pro account.

LevisTech
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to get recurring payments working using Express Checkout NVP API.

It seems to be mostly working if I force my users to login through paypal.

I would like to be able to use credit cards as well.

In the developer section I have created a test account, that is now set to Business Pro, but when I login to the sandbox it just says Business, and I believe this is removing the options for credit cards.

How can I set my sandbox account to be a Pro account, so I can process credit cards for reoccurring payments?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

MTS_Justin

Hello,

If your sandbox account is showing as being a "business-pro" account, you need recurring payments manually added.

Review the pinned thread at the top of this forum on "issue reporting" and share the merchant id for your sandbox account and I can add recurring payments to the account for you.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

LevisTech
Contributor
Contributor

Merchant ID: JT37J5Y38DU8N

Just to clarify....

When I am in the developer.paypal domain, it says I have a pro account.

When I am in the sandbox.paypal domain it says it isn't a pro account.

On my development site I can do reoccurring payments already, but only if my user buyer user has a paypal account, and I want it available to non-paypal users as well, and from my understanding I need a pro account for this.

Thanks for the help.

Login to Me Too

LevisTech
Contributor
Contributor

Any update on this? I have recurring payments working fine now, but I still need my sandbox account set to pro so that I can get through without logging in with a paypal account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.