I want to create an account in the sandbox, but the list does not include the countries I need Moldova and Ukraine. What should I do? Wrote in support of developers last week. I didn’t receive an answer.
2. When the page loads, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "flag", which by default shows the flag for the United States.
3. On the country selection page, choose the country where you want to create the account.
4. The sandbox homepage for the country you chose should now be shown. Click on "Sign-Up" to create an account.
5. Once the account has been created, you can link it to your developer account by navigating to the "accounts" section of your PayPal Developer account and near the top of the page there is a line of text which reads "To link other accounts created in sandbox to your developer account, authenticate with the credentials of the test account you want to link"
6. The text should be "clickable" and this will allow you to link the new sandbox account to your developer account, so that the new sandbox account appears in your list of sandbox accounts.
Let me know if you experience any issues.
Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!